Terms of Service.
- You agree that Inetvators will not be held responsible for legal liabilities incurred through the use or misuse of data obtained through the Services.
- As a service provider, in the event that you have a dispute with a website you are scraping in relation to the use (or misuse) of any of the Services, you release Inetvators (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Web Data Extraction from public websites is very common and in most cases is 100% legal. However it is up to you to determine the legality of the way you plan to use our services. Inetvators will never knowingly build or host any data extraction or data import agent that is obviously illegal. Inetvators reserves the right to refuse service to anyone wishing to use the Services in an illegal manner.
- Inetvators may immediately suspend data extraction if it is contacted by your chosen source, website, target or repository and asked to cease all extraction activity. If such an event occurs, Inetvators will not disclose your information without a court order mandating it to do so. If however Inetvators receives a court order demanding the release of your information to a third party, it will comply. If such action becomes necessary, you agree to indemnify and hold Inetvators and (as applicable) its parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, contractors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising from any complaint, suit, disagreement or other reprecussions resulting from your use of the Services.
- Inetvators strictly prohibits using any extracted data to engage in any illegal or fraudulent business practice under the laws of any state or country where you reside. Violation of these policies may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Inetvators, its agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties (e.g., all relevant Partner(s), licensors, licensees, consultants and contractors) ("Indemnified Person(s)") harmless from and against any third party claim, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees), brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of your use of the Services and/or your breach of any of these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that each Indemnified Person has the right to assert and enforce its rights under this Section directly on its own behalf as a third party beneficiary.